페이지 정보작성자 리크루팅 댓글 0건 조회 99회 작성일 2020-10-05 09:42
아래 내용을 확인해주신 후 관심이 있으신 분들은
email@example.com 으로 연락 부탁드립니다.
회사 관련 정보는 www.psomagen.com 에서 확인하실 수 있습니다.
Psomagen, Inc., founded in 2004 in Rockville, MD, is at the forefront of genetic and genomic analyses. The company has offered cutting-edge genomic services through next-gene and Sanger sequencing and analysis services for accurate research data and clinic diagnostics. Its service laboratory has been certified under the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) and accredited by the College of American Pathologists (CAP), which demonstrates the highest level of quality and safety in the market.
Listed on the KOSDAQ in July 2020, the company is rapidly expanding its business from B2B to B2C and from Research to Clinical markets. The company has broadened the capabilities in the healthcare space such as at-home kits for analysis of genetic traits and microbiome profile. As CLIA-certified and CAP accredited laboratories, the company is looking to further expand service offerings in the clinical laboratory diagnostics market such as laboratory-developed test (LDT) for COVID-19.
About the job
We are looking for Service Development Scientist, Clinical Genomics who is passionate about developing, optimizing, and qualifying clinical services with a background in next generation sequencing technologies and Diagnostics Informatics. The ideal candidates can carry out studies using various technologies such as whole exome sequencing (WES), RNAseq, qRT-PCR and microarrays to support pre-clinical and clinical studies.
- Develop strategic and tactical plan toward genetic testing product development by combining research in microbiology, medicine, health-related studies with information technology
- Analyze shotgun metagenomic dataset from human-associated microbiome attributed to health and disease status
- Work as part of service development team and support plans for new NGS services and products
- Lead scientific collaborations with physicians and scientists for clinical studies
- Work closely with software developers to integrate research finding toward product development
- Work with product development manager to support commercialization of the clinical NGS product and services
- Ph.D. (or MS with 3+ years of relevant experience, or BS with 5+ years of relevant experience) in life sciences including computational biology, bioinformatics, and statistics
- Strong domain knowledge in genomics, excellent programming skills, and experience applying that knowledge with next generation sequencing technologies
- Ability to analyze, manage, interpret, visualize and illustrate scientific data
- Must be highly motivated and have strong ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with colleagues and customers
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, team environment
- Good understanding of genomics, molecular biology, microbiology, and technologies such as microarray and next-generation sequencing
- Must be able to work effectively both independently and as a team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Self-directed and highly adaptable and collaborative
- Medical Technologist is strongly preferred
- Strong medical / scientific backgrounds
- Contemporary understanding of genetics and diagnostic testing
- Minimum of 3 years of practical experience working in NGS technologies is preferred
- Experience with qPCR, Sanger Sequencing and/or microarray products.
- Experience with variation analysis from next-generation sequencing data (Whole Genome Sequencing, Whole Exome Sequencing, RNA sequencing, 16S sequencing and Whole metagenome sequencing)
- Proficiency in the use of UNIX/Linux and its command-line environment such as Python, R, Perl, and shell
· Medical, dental, and vision insurance (Monthly insurance premium is covered 100% by the employer after 3 months of employment)
· 401(k) Plan + 5% company match
· Cashable/Non-cashable time-off vacation
· Long-term employment cashable vacation
· 2-hour off for annual check-up
· Money Gifts for congratulatory/condolences
· Work Mugs reimbursement
· Lunch allowance, Club fund, Gym, etc.
· Business Trip Budget plan
· Overtime Compensation
- Service Development Scientist_v4_Y.docx (18.6K) 7회 다운로드 | DATE : 2020-10-05 09:42:41
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.