시카고 현대운송
Truedime Insurance

작성일 : 17-09-19 20:37
Interview 요청 : Chicago School of Professional Psychology
 글쓴이 : KSAG (68.♡.78.191)
조회 : 327  
안녕하세요.
International Psychology at the Chicago School of Professional Psychology에서
 KSAG으로 한국인 미국 이민자에 대한 Interview 요청이 들어왔습니다.

관심있는 분은 아래 메일을 보시고 이메일(rrh5855@ego.thechicagoschool.edu) 혹은 전화(330.338.7896)로 연락하시기 바랍니다.

My name is Rosemary Houston and I am a International Psychology doctoral student at the Chicago School of Professional Psychology. I am also in contact with Do-Hee Morsman at the Nam Center for Korean Studies I am looking for participants from the Ann Arbor and MetroDetroit areas for my research study entitled “Exploring Korean Immigrant Self-Efficacy through Adult Identity”. It discusses lived experiences of individuals who immigrated from Korea to the US.

========================================================
Dear Student,

I am writing ask if you would agree to be interviewed in person or over skype for my research project entitled “Exploring Korean Immigrant Self-Efficacy through Adult Identity”? This research aims to identify ways to understand the lived experiences and perceptions of individuals who immigrated from South Korea to the U.S., who are between the ages of 18 to 35 years old. You do not need to be a student at the University of Michigan to participate in this study.

If you agree to participate, the interview should take 30 minutes to 1 hour in total. You will complete a consent form prior to the interview. The interview results will be used only for the research study and individual results of this study will remain confidential and anonymous. 

I hope you will be willing help me with my study. If you agree to participate, I will interview you for about 30 minutes up to 1 hour over skype or in a quiet location/library near the UofM campus. During the interview, we will ask questions about your experiences regarding your career and education goals and achievements after immigrating to the U.S. from South Korea.

I can follow up with a telephone call or email to explain further or to answer any questions or concerns that you may have. You may contact me at my email address: rrh5855@ego.thechicagoschool.edu or at 330.338.7896 to schedule an interview or to ask further questions.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Rosemary Houston PhDc, MA
Rrh5855@ego.thechicagoschool.edu
330-338-7896"

Copyright @ Korean Student Association Graduate / ksag.web@umich.edu