KSAG UNIVERSITY OF MICHICAN LOGO
로그인 회원가입

장정미 헤어
HELLOMED Clinic 의원
TOTORO / 만나
시카고 현대운송

작성일 : 17-04-11 15:58
FWD) INVITATION: Kollaboration Detroit FRIDAY 4/14 (Asian American Artist Movement)
 글쓴이 : KSAG (35.♡.254.197)
조회 : 144  

Hi there!

I hope this letter finds you well!

My name is Minji Chang, and I'm the global Executive Director of Kollaboration, a grassroots movement & NPO focused on discovering, connecting, and elevating Asian American Pacific Islander (API) artists to improve diverse representation in media.

Kollaboration was founded in 2000 in LA & we've produced over 110 talent showcases across 18 cities in North America. Some of the notable artists who've been a part of our movement are: Dumbfoundead, Far East Movement, David Choi, Clara C, Kina Grannis, AJ Rafael, JR Aquino, Tim Delaghetto, Quest Crew, Kaba Modern, Awkwafina, David So, Joseph Vincent, and more.

I'm reaching out because we're holding our 5th annual Kollaboration Detroit showcase next Friday, April 14th at 7pm in Lansing at the LCC DART Auditorium. I wanted to personally invite you and your student orgs to come to the show to cheer on some of the artists who auditioned for a chance to come perform in LA this November at our national show. The showcase will be headlined by Kpop Star season 5 winner Lee Soo Jung (aka CHAI) and other special guest performers will take the stage!

If you could help spread the word to your respective groups, we'd truly appreciate the support! This movement has persisted and grown through 18 years all thanks to individuals like you who understand how much arts and media can create positive social change. We're at a critical time in history to make sure our voices are heard and our stories are told (by people other than Scarlett Johanssen & Matt Damon).

All the info & ticket links can be found HERE. Please RSVP to the FB event and invite your friends! For 15% off tickets, please use the code: KDET17STAFF

I've cc'd our Kollaboration Detroit director, Adam Lam, to this email. Feel free to message us if you have any questions.

Hope to see you there next week and meet you in person!

Best wishes,
Minji Chang

Copyright @ Korean Student Association Graduate / ksag.web@umich.edu