본문 바로가기
KSAG UNIVERSITY OF MICHICAN LOGO
로그인 회원가입 ENGLISH

자유게시판

Sublet 구합니다. (2Br/1Ba, Ann Arbor, 5월~)

페이지 정보

작성자 jsjh1213 (68.♡.145.66) 댓글 0건 조회 5,223회 작성일 2015-02-01 22:47

본문

Harbor House라고 하는 Ann Arbor 내 몇 안되는 신축(비교적) 아파트 단지 중 하나입니다. 단지 편의시설(풀, 스파, 휘트니스, 테니스코트 등)이 좋구요. 지하주차장이라 비/눈 피하기 좋습니다. 아기 있으신 분 적극 추천드립니다. 
4월말/5월초부터 입주 가능하세요.
자세한 내용은 아래 소개글 올려드립니다. 관심있으신 분 연락주시기 바랍니다.
jinsam@umich.edu

Subletting our 2 br / 1 bath apartment in the Harbor House apartment complex. Move in will be available after the end of April. The current lease ends on July 31, 2015. $1170 rent includes underground parking(weather proof), water, and sewage disposal. You can renew the lease on a yearly basis thereafter. If you want, I will leave a sofa and a closet for you. 2 fridges but you may ask lease office to take one away anytime.

Harbor House is one of the most popular apartments in Ann Arbor. Demand is quite high. Few apartments will be available.

Located in south Ann Arbor, very close to Briarwood mall, Whole Foods, and Busch's. Easy to take Route 7 and 36 to commute to downtown or UM central campus. Convenient to use I-94 (right in the middle between Exit 177-State st. and Exit 175-A2 Saline rd).

Very attractive amenities. Feats include a perfectly-maintained clean pool, 24hr accessible fitness center/yoga studio/hot spa/sauna, free breakfast/starbucks coffee, business center with free color printer, hd TV with full cable/satellite TV channel, weber barbecue grill, modern tennis court, and so on. All free.

Unit amenities include washer/dryer, dishwasher, microwave, stove/oven. As I said above, I have 2 full size fridges in my unit now. If you don't need another one, you may ask the lease office to take one away.

Underground parking is one of my favorites at Harbor House. Your car will be clean and dry all around the year and you will never get wet to access your car (great when carrying shopping bags). Fascinating if you have baby or kids.

Welcome to see my unit at any time. Just email me for scheduling.
Email me for any questions or visit Harbor House homepage http://www.harborhouseapts.com.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

facebook

Copyright @ Korean Student Association Graduate / ksag.web@umich.edu 모바일 버전